The procedure for admission is as per Mahatma Gandhi University guidelines issued every year.
1. B.B.A.- Plus two or equivalent examination
2. B.C.A.- Plus two or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science or Mathematics
3. B.Sc.(Electronics with Computer Hardware) – Plus two or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
4. B.A.(English with Journalism) – Plus two or equivalent examination
5. B. Com with Computer Applications (Model II) – Plus Two or Equivalent Examination recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with Book-Keeping and Accountancy and any two of the following subjects. 1)Commerce 2) Commercial Correspondence & Commercial Geography 3)Economics 4) Life Insurance with Salesmanship 5)Banking with Secretarial Practice 6) Business Studies 7) Mathematics 8) Computer Science/ Computer Applications 9) Informatics Practice & Management 10) Informatics Practices 11) Management 12) Accountancy as optional under Part III of the Examination OR Have passed Plus Two or Equivalent Examination recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with other subjects under Part III optional subjects provided they have secured 45% of the aggregate marks
6. M.Sc.(Computer Science) – B.Sc. Degree with Maths/Computer Science/ Electronics as one of the subjects as main or subsidiary or B.C.A./ B.Tech. (50% Marks)
7. M.Sc.(Electronics) – B.Sc. (Electronics) /B.C.A./B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ B.Sc. (Computer Application) / B.Sc. Physics (Instrumentaion) / B.Sc Physics (Electronics Equipment and Maintenance)/ B.Sc. Computer Maintenance and Electronics with 50% marks.
1. Age certificate (S.S.L.C. First Page).
2. Marklist of the qualifying examination.
3. Certificate from Parish Vicar for Community quota.
4. Caste certificate for reservation quota.
5. Certificate for weightage marks specifying the marks to be given.
6. Separate application form for management quota.
1. Intimation Card.
2. Original Marklist of S.S.L.C. Qualifying Examination.
3. Transfer Certificate.
4. Certificate of good conduct.
5. Two passport size colour photographs with name and application number on the reverse side.
6. Certificate required for weightage marks in original.
7. Income Certificate/Caste Certificate in the case of fee concession.
8. Migration Certificate for students from Universities other than M.G. University.
9. Eligibility Certificate if necessary.
10.Migration Certificate for CBSE Students.
1. If the selected candidates fail to produce the above documents or to remit the fees in time, they will loose their claim for admission.
2. Please keep sufficient attested copies of certificates before submitting the originals