The N.C.C unit in the college was started in the year 2004 with Lt. Dr. Sushan P. K., Department of Business Administration, as N.C.C. officer. It provides a suitable environment to the youth and motivates them to take up a career in the Armed Forces. The application for enrolment will be called for by the Principal at the beginning of each academic year. N.C.C. training will be treated as the additional qualification while making recruitment to Public Service (Vide G.O. (p) No 52, dated 17-02-1996).
N.C.C. Motto is ‘Unity and Discipline’
1. To develop character, comradeship, discipline, leadership, secular outlook, spirit of adventure, sportsmanship and ideals of selfless service among the youth of the country.
2. To create a human resource of organized, trained and motivated youth, to provide leadership in all walks of life and always be available for the service of the nation.
3. To provide a suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up a career in the Armed Forces
1. The cadet must have attended a minimum of 75% of total training period laid down in the syllabus for the first year for Senior Division Wing N.C.C.
2. Must have attended one Annual Training Camp/N.I.C.
1. The candidate must be in possession of Certificate ‘B’.
2. The cadet must be in second year of SD/SW N.C.C. Training.
3. The cadet must have attended a minimum of 75% of the periods of 2 year syllabus during the academic session.
Must have attended two ATCs.
Weightage of marks to eligible cadets for cadets’ admission to various courses in Universities of the state of Kerala is as follows:
Degree 10 Marks
PG Course 15 Marks
BEd 05 Marks
TTC 10 Marks
Grace Grade Points for NCC Cadets
|Activity||Activity code||Grade Points||Maximum|
|10 day Annual Trg Camp / 75%Parade attendance||NC01||1.2||6.0|
|NIC/TSC/NSC/VSC/ALC/NCC Sports (National Level)||NC04||2.4|
|National Level RD or ID Parade / YEP||NC05.||2.8|