Dr. Tiji Zachariah
Principal, Assistant Professor
Positions holding at present
1. Principal, B.P.C College, Piravom
2. Vice President, Kerala State Kho-Kho Association
3. President, Ernakulam District Taek wondo Association
4. Executive Commitee Member, Taek wondo Association of Kerala
5. Chief Selector, Kerala State Schools Kho-Kho Team
6. Executive Commitee Member, Association of College Teachers in Physical Education, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
7. Selection Committee Member, Mahatma Gandhi University Taek wondo and Kho-Kho Team
8. Convenor, North Zone, Mahatma Gandhi University Sports and Games Tournaments.
9. Chairman Selection Committee, Ernakulam District Kho-Kho Association.
Research Projects Completed
1. Dr. Tiji Zachariah has completed the Minor Research Project “Effect Of Vitamin E Supplementation On Immune Responses Of College Football And Kho-kho Team Players”, 2010, funded by UGC.
1. Tiji Zachariah, “ Decision Making and Problem solving, an overview”, Proceedings of U.G.C sponsored National Seminar at Baselios College, Kottayam on 26th and 27th February, 2015.
2. Tiji Zachariah, “Music in Sport and Exercise, Changing Trends and Challenges”, proceedings of Inter National Congress of Sports Psychology approved by minister of Youth Affairs and Sports, U.G.C, I.C.S.S.R, ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India on 27.11.15 to 01.12.2015 at Department of Psysical Education, faculty of Arts, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India.
3. Tiji Zachariah, “Hypo kinetic disease, an over view,” Proceedings of National Seminar sponsored by the Directorate of Collegiate Education, Thiruvanathapuram at Government College, Munnar on 14h and 15th November 2016.
4. Tiji Zachariah, ’Effect of Vitamin E supplementation on Immune Response of College Football and Kho-kho team players”. Proceeding of UGC sponsored National Seminars at N.S.S.Hindu College, Changanacherry on 26th and 27th November 2014.
5. Tiji Zachariah, “Applied sports and Exercise Psychology”, Proceedings of UGC sponsored National Seminars in association with sports psychology Association of India (S P A I) at Baselios College, Kottayam on 29th and 30th November 2014.
6. Tiji Zachariah, “Sports science as a key to excellence in performance’’. proceedings of UGC sponsored National Seminar at the Government College of Physical Education Kozhikode on 7th and 8th of March 2012
1. Stress Management in sports N.S.S. HIndu College, Changanacerry on 27th November 2014.
2. ‘Introduction of Physical Education as a Teaching Subject’, B.P.C. College Piravom on 10th February 2010.
3. “undergraduate Course designing in Physical Education’’. workshop conducted at Seminar Hall, Kannur University by Kerala State HIgher Education Council, Thiruvananthapuram on 11th August 2011.
4. “Introduction of Physical Education as a Teaching subject”. Baselios College , Kottayam on 10th July 2009.
5. Healthy life Style : Need of the hour,” Government of College, Munnar on 14th and 15th November 2016
6. “Modern Trends in Sports Flooring”, S.H. College, Thevara on 18th March 2016.
7. Chaired and co-chaired various sessions in the International Congress of Sports Psychology held at Banaras Hindhu University, Varanasi on 27.11.15 to 01.1215 Papers Presented
1. “Ergogenic aids in sports”, UGC sponsored National Seminar, Kongunadu Arts and Science College, Coimbatore, 27 Feb. 2009.
2. “Socio-Economic Status of International Level Athletes”, National Seminar, Kannur University, 2-3 March 2010.